The following is my gratitude notes for 15 July 2021. I first wrote this on my phone, but I later think that I should post it here too.
So, here it comes: 5-things I am grateful for:
- My health. I am so grateful that during this pandemic I am still healthy. So many people got infected with COVID-19, many lost their loved ones and family members. Being healthy during this crisis time is a true gift.
- My family well-being. Knowing that my parents, my sisters and their families, my wife and my sons in good condition makes me so grateful. I am so blessed. This comes from God directly.
- My job. Still having a job this time is a real blessing. I am among the lucky ones who still have a job. Many people around the world suffered from this pandemic; many lost their jobs as a consequence of COVID-19. Many got their businesses closed too. I am so lucky to still have an income to provide the needs of my family.
- My kids. I am so grateful that God bless our family by giving us wonderful kids: Donatus Gregorius Pandiangan and Rafael Pandiangan. Right now, my wife is being pregnant, so our third kid is coming! What a blessing! 🤩
- My parents. I am so blessed that both my parents are still alive and healthy, and that I could support them financially. Many of my schoolmates have lost one or both of their parents. Having both of them healthy makes me so thankful to God, The One who is behind all the blessings in our family.
Those are the five things I am most grateful about. There are many more to be grateful about, for sure. The weather I am having now, for instance, and all the little things that support my life and my well-being today.
If you’re reading this, be convinced that your life is precious too. It’s a gift from God, like, really. Thank Him for all the gifts and blessings in your life.